Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snow Ice @ Ice Zone - SS15

After our dinner and on the way back.. then suddenly bf asked, want to eat ice cream?? without thinking much, then I said.. OK!! :P



At 1st, I tot dat he is going to KK Mart Shop to buy ice cream.. but he din stopped at there.. I'm wondering about it.. and asked him where he want to go buy ice cream.. He juz replied me, "later u mah know lor.. hehe".. =.=' and finally, he stopped at a shop called "Ice Zone".. HUH?? wondering wat is selling in dat shop.. till I walked into the shop..


Then I realized dat the shop is selling something juz like the Snow Ice in 100 Yen.. so I decided to have a try on it.. :D Looked through the menu and asked bf wat flavour he want.. then he said, anything will do.. and finally I choose Amour PassionFruit.. The combination of dis Snow Ice are dragonfruit + jelly + almond and the flavour of the ice is jackfruit..

While waiting for my yummy Snow Ice.. my hand starts itchy.. grab my phone and start to snap photo for my blog assignment.. lolx
Blended the ice

Snow Ice is ready

Toppings wif dragonfruit + jelly + almond

Dis Snow Ice cost me RM8.90.. OMG!! so exp.. >.< I rather eat 100Yen de Snow Ice.. cheap and more toppings.. >.<  anyway, nvm lah.. Juz have a try on it.. hehe ^^


Really can't wait to taste it.. makes my saliva keeps dropping.. *pai seh* :P Once reached home, I fast fast take off the cover n taste on it.. Hmmm, quite ok.. Yum Yum!! but not enough of toppings.. :P 

Below is the comparison between Snow Ice from Ice Zone and 100Yen.. :D





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner