Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kong Sai Chicken Rice Shop @ SS15

If talk about food, we really out of idea thinking of wat to eat for our dinner.. Then suddenly bf said lets go for chicken rice.. there is a new shop open in SS15 and lets have a try there..  After finish my TVB drama, I fast fast get myself ready to go for the yummy chicken rice.. ^^

Kong Sai Chicken Rice Shop

New Open Shop

Steam Chicken

Yao Mak

Piggie Stomach Soup

The Rice

My Lo Hon Ko

His Wheatgrass drink

The service is quite good.. the food was served less than 10 mins after ordered.. Hmm, food ar?? quite ok lor.. No much comment on chicken rice coz I'm really scare of eating chicken rice.. coz near my office there dun have much food to eat.. and I'm oways eating chicken rice for my lunch.. >.<

Address & Location Map


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner