Monday, July 5, 2010

Nando's @ Subang Parade

After waiting for bf coming back from work n let him rest a while, then we off for dinner again at around 8something.. bf decided to go to Empire Gallery to have dinner but I said, June and I juz came back from Empire.. =.=' how about go to Subang Parade, since June is still looking for her slippers..

Once we reached Subang Parade, we had difficulty in our dinner.. At first, we went to Kenny Rogers for our dinner.. but after being seated and wait for almost more than 20mins, there still no one take order from us.. =.=' the service really sucks!!! Then bf said, how bout we go for Nando's?? Then I said, "OK, since there was no one take order from us".. Then we walked out from the restaurant and went to the next shop, Nando's.. Hmm, quite long din eat Nando's adi.. since after graduate from college..

The Menu

Hungry!! We placed our order and waited for almost 10mins for the food to be served..

Fork & Knife for the dinner

Peri-Peri Sauce

Dear & Me

Nando's Mineral Water

Hot Lipton Tea

1/2 chicken wif Mild sauce

1/2 chicken wif Lemon & Herbs

1/4 chicken wif Lemon & Herbs

Enjoying the food :P

I ordered 1/4 chicken wif Lemon & Herbs for my dinner but when it was served, it was 1/2 chicken.. omg~! Hmmm, did the waiter placed the wrong order for me?? Did the waiter repeat my order?? makes me feel very full to finish up the meal.. >.<

The bill of the nite





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner