Dis was an outdated post.. Last week, I had a yummy lunch wif my boss..
It almost lunch hour.. and one of our supplier came to our office, looking for boss.. since it was almost lunch hour, then boss asking us to go for lunch together.. ^^

Boss asking us wat to eat.. and we said, anything will do.. Then boss decided to have a western food at San Francisco Steak House for our lunch.. Wow~! its was my first time been there.. hehe ^^
The Set Lunch Menu

The Menu

Flipped over the menu, thinking of wat to eat.. and placed our order immediately.. Hungry~!! I ordered the Fish & Chips set wif soup of the day and a glass of Coke..

My Fish & Chips Set

The set of Fish & Chips was quite big set.. I still tried to finish it..and yes, I managed to finished it.. YEAH~! Bloated!! after finishing the whole set.. >.<

The Location Map

Address: Lot 7343, Ground Floor

              Jaya Square, SS17/2
              47500 Subang Jaya
              Selangor
Tel :      +603-5635 3338

Fax :     +603-5635 3339

Business Hour : 12.00 noon - 12.00 midnight



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner