Saturday, July 24, 2010

Big Apple Donuts - Donashi

As usual, I will wait for bf back and out for dinner.. but last Tuesday, bf came back and brought something in a big box together wif him.. I din ask much.. and continue to play my pc game.. :P then he suddenly came to me, and took out the box from the plastic bag.. TARDA, its donuts, he said.. and I looked at it.. Oh!! the donuts was so small and cute..


Donashi

Then I'm wondered about the name of dis cute little donuts.. so I fast fast stop my game n start searching in internet.. looking for its name.. Oh!! Its cute name is Donashi, a new product from Big Apple Donuts and Coffee.. xD

Ready to eat it.. :P

Sushi Style Donuts

Sushi Style Donuts

Hmm, its really long time I never eat donuts from Big Apple adi.. my all time favourite donuts.. the yummiest donut dat I ever eat.. hehe ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner