Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pissing Off


I'm damn pissing off on last Monday.. WHY??? Here is the story...

Last week Friday, my 2nd boss, Mr.B said dat he wanna to meet auditor to discuss something.. and asked me to help him make an appointment for him on dis coming Monday.. So, I called the auditor, saying dat my boss want to make an appointment on Monday, at 10am.. Then the auditor said dat the person in charge is not free on Monday.. and only available on Thursday.. Since I cant make any decision whether my boss want to make the appointment on Thursday, so I need to inform him about it.. and he said ok.. and I return the call to auditor.. and make the appointment on Thursday, at 10am..

Who knows.. when I go to office on Monday.. suddenly he said dat he cant go for the appointment on Thursday.. coz he got another appointment for the day as well at 9am in KL.. he asked me to call the auditor whether can change the appointment to earlier or later.. so I called.. Pity me.. I kena "diao" by the auditor.. >.<  coz not inform him earlier about the changes.. and the person in charge is already in oversea for business purpose till Wednesday.. and will back on Thursday.. and the appointment for dat person in charge was fully booked on dat day except at 10am, which is for my boss.. After my conversation wif the auditor, then I called my boss and tell him dat the person in charge only free to meet at 10am..

Then my boss said, its ok.. then make it at 10am.. and he said no need go for the appointment sharp at 10am.. Then I said, the appointment can be attended by either 1 of the director.. but he said he wants 2 of the director oso attending for the appointment.. and he some more said dat no need to go so early.. go early oso no point.. coz the appointment will delay as well.. Really give him char tou till I dunno wat to say.. GRRRR!!! >.<

After called here n there, the appointment for him is still remain the same.. Hmmm, I really dun understand him.. Why he dun want to inform earlier on last Friday about the changes.. Everytime oso want to inform ppl in last minute.. Everyone in the office oso pissing off wif him.. >.<



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner