Friday, February 24, 2012

Chu 5 - SzeChuan Seafood Restaurant

So fast it comes to the fifth day of CNY. It's time for me to say bye bye to my lovely hometown and go back KL. =( Bf comes all the way from Ipoh to Teluk Intan with his family to fetch me back KL. Wow~ he is such a great bf.. =D Before back to KL, we had our lunch at SzeChuan Seafood Restaurant.


Luckily there's not lots of people when we stepped in to the restaurant. Managed to order our food fast once we seated. While waiting for our food to be served, I start snapping around for my blogging purpose. =D

CNY Decoration

Stupid face =P

Piggie Dear =P

A simple lunch that come with Butter Prawns, Fried Lemon Chicken, Sweet Potato Leaves, Taufu with minced pork and lastly is the Steam Fish.

Butter Prawns

Fried Lemon Chicken

Sweet Potato Leaves

Taufu with Pork minced

Steam Fish



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner