Monday, February 27, 2012

Chu 5 - Gamble Time

Back to Klang in the afternoon. Once reached Klang, bf's hp rang non-stop. Every one is asking him to go their house pai nian. =.=ll At night, after dinner, I followed bf to go to one of his friend's house. Guess what are we doing there besides than eat, drink, watching TV and chit chat?? Yes, we are gambling. The most important activity during CNY. =P

Playing Blackjack

Yeah~ This is the second year I'm gamble. =P Previously, I never gamble at all. Cause I'm not from a family of gamblers. Dad not allowing us to gamble although we're playing for fun without gambling any monies. But, as my opinion, gambling once a year is not a big deal. =D

The banker



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner