Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chu 3 - No.1 Luo Han Guo Stall

After sweating like mad during the tour in Tua Pek Kong Temple, we heading to the last destination of the day which is No.1 Luo Han Guo Stall. It is just nice to have a cooling dessert or ais kacang to quench our thirst.


In such a hot weather, No.1 Luo Han Guo Stall is the best option to go. It is located at Jalan Sekolah, which is just beside Anson Hotel and as well as my secondary school, SMK Convent Teluk Intan. The vendor hawker serves varieties of desserts and food. 



Hawaii @ RM3.50

No.1 Luo Han Guo is selling Luo Han Guo, Hawaii Ais Kacang, Coco Crunch, Fruit ABC, Jelly Man Tau Long, Ais Kacang Buah and the best seller - LengciKang. Food wise such as Laksa, Mee Rebus, Rojak Buah and Mee Kicap which is sell at affordable price. Really missed it when I'm back to KL because I can't get any cheaper food compared with my hometown. =D

Ais Kacang @ RM3.50

It's really nice to have such a cooling dessert to quench off my thirst in such a hot weather. Used to go to this vendor hawker stall during my childhood time, no matter after school or after shopping with family. Once again, I'm really enjoyed my day with my lovely family and friends during CNY. Cheers~!! ^_*



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner