Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unif Green Tea - Honey Flavour

Phew~! Wheather quite hot during the noon time.. Therefore, after my lunch juz now, I dropped by the 7-11 to get some cold drink for myself.. Once reached 7-11, I straight forward go to the fridge, looking for some nice drink.. Yeah~! get it.. It's Green Tea, one of my favourite drink.. There are quite many brands of Green Tea such as Zhen, Pokka n etc..

Then I suddenly recalled about the new brand of Green Tea recommended by a fren of mine in her blog.. So I try to look for it.. After looking for sometime, finally I get it.. ^^ Unif Green Tea with Honey flavour which juz cost me about RM2.40 per bottle.. I think the price is quite reasonable if compare wif other soft drinks.. coz Green Tea is good for health.. ^^ so, have a try on it now..~!

Unif Green Tea - Honey Flavour

Drinking the Green Tea - Yummy~!



5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

cooling on such a hot weather..
cheers..
reanaclaire.com

Emmie said...

yeah~! recently really hot hot.. anyway, thanks for dropping by and welcome oways.. ^^

Unknown said...

u buy more expensive? lolz...
I get only RM2.30.. next time go hypermarket buy.. lolz

Emmie said...

aiya~! juz expensive RM0.10 nia.. :P

Unknown said...

lolzz... =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner