Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Water Moments

Oh~! I came across to dis cool contest through Nuffnang again.. The prize is attracted me so much.. Is SONY TX5.. Wow~! Is everyone's dream camera, especially for those who like to take photos.. ^^ I love snap snap photo as well.. No matter where ever I go, for sure I will grab my phone camera to snap snap photo.. so dat I can post in my blog.. ^^ but the quality of the photo dat I get is not dat good enough.. Hmm, I dunno.. mayb is my high requirement on the photo quality..


So, without thinking much.. I faster log in to my blogger n start blogging about "My Water Moments", the theme of the contest.. ^^

Below are some of the old photos during our vacation to Hot Spring, Sg Klah..

My Water Moments

Group Photo - in the water

Nigel and June - in the water

Those photo was taken by a fren of mine.. using her lovely Sony Ericsson phone camera, W810i.. Oh~! quite scary when taking the photo in the pool.. How if the phone drop into the water?? For sure 100% spoil.. :( Therefore, we have to be extra careful while taking the photo, especially during passing the phone from 1 person to another.. juz for the purpose of taking photos.. At dat moment, I think.. How nice if I own a water proof camera.. So dat we no need to scare dat the camera will drop into the water..


Last 2 weeks, I went for shopping and I get to know dat there is a new model of camera dat launched by Sony.. which is a water proof camera, DSC-TX5.. Very cool right?? The price is extremely cool as well.. lolx.. The standard retail price is RM1,499.. So who can sponsor me to buy dis nice n cool camera?? hehe :P

Let me share some of the features of dis cool camera.. Overall, dis camera is a 10.2 Mega Pixel T series come with 4x of optical zoom.. Not only dat.. the camera is built to water proof, shock proof, dust proof and as well as temperature proof.. Wow~! Is dat really cool???

Besides, the camera is oso Intelligent Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and Anti-motion blur.. Huh~! Izzit really is an anti-motion blur?? Yeah~! I can double confirm wif you.. Below is the differences between anti-blur motion feature and without the anti-motion blur feature..

The differences

Hmm, really hope dat I can win dis cool camera.. so dat I can take more nice photo wif good quality result.. and no need scare the camera or phone camera drop into the water..



2 comments:

Cik Lily Putih said...

good luck

Emmie said...

CikLilyPutih: thanks.. and welcome to my blog aways.. xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner