Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buzie Day

Quite long time din update my blog adi.. since my last updated blog on last week.. Dis week is a bz week for me.. Hmm, suppose to say dat is juz for a few days.. coz auditors are coming to my company for auditing accounts.. so need to get ready to give them a helping hand..

Quite scary leh.. coz dis is the very 1st year dat I handle all the auditing stuff by myself.. Previous years, all the auditing stuff was handled by my senior and I juz helped a little.. Anyway, I will try my very best to handle it.. and Thanks GOD.. I can make it.. xD

Oh~! pity me for the last few days.. NO place for me to sit, NO table for me to do my stuff and NO pc for me to use.. T.T coz my place was sit by 1 of the auditor.. Therefore, I have to bring another chair and sit together wif my colleague.. share table wif her, do my stuff there and juz c her fb-ing..

Anyway, is juz for a few days.. and now I get back to my own place.. Everything is back to normal.. hehe ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner