Monday, June 7, 2010

I Wanna Watch Toy Story 3


The Toy Story 1 was released in year 1995 and after 4 years, the 2nd part of Toy Story was released again.. which was in year 1999.. After waiting for so long, finally the Toy Story 3 is going to release soon.. and dis time is in 3D.. ^^

I came across to dis mini contest in Nuffnang.. and I get attracted to dis 3D movie since after finished watching the trailer in Nuffnang..

Hmm, Lots-O'-Huggin'Bear is my favourite character among the new 13 characters.. Why?? Firstly, coz it is very cute.. and secondly coz I love Teddy Bear.. oh~! How I wish dat I can own dis bear.. so I can hug it when I sleep.. hehe ^^

Although I missed out the Toy Story 1 & 2, but I hope dat I can get to watch Toy Story 3 before the release date.. *Pray hard* ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner