Monday, June 21, 2010

Butterfly Park

Since bf is on leave on last Saturday, so I asked him to bring me to go for jalan-jalan in KL.. :P Then he asked me where to go in KL and I said dunno.. Anywhere oso can.. Then he asked me to check on my GPS map in my phone to see got wat nice attraction in KL.. and finally we decided go to Butterfly Park.


There are around 6,000 butterflies of over 120 species. To prevent those butterflies escape from the park, the park is covered by a net, which is high above you.. There are plants and ponds around the park.. Therefore, the park is look more beautiful.. ^^

It's so happy to see those butterflies fly here n there.. While walking in the park, then suddenly the butterfly flied over me n rest on me.. *winks* but very fast.. the butterfly flied away.. makes me kenot snap the photo when it rest on me.. haiz~!

We oso go through the informative insect museum when on our way out from the park.. and lastly we stop by at the souvenir shop..

Below are the photos taken by bf in the park.. ^^



Location: Butterfly Park Kuala Lumpur
               Jalan Cenderawasih
               Kuala Lumpur
               50480, MALAYSIA

Telephone : +603 2693 4799

Open: 9am - 6pm (Daily)
Admission Malaysians: RM8 (Adults), RM2 (Children)
Admission non Malaysians: RM18 (Adults)
Camera: RM1
Duration: 1 hour



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner