Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Restaurant City

Restaurant City is another internet social game dat developed by Playfish and I played dis game in Facebook as well. Restaurant City lets u to run ur very own restaurant and employ ur frens to work for u as waiters n chefs. There are differents of decorations, furnitures and equipments dat available in the shop n u can buy it to decorate own restaurant uniquely. Besides, you oso can visit your fren's restaurant and even can trade ingrediants wif them to help u create menu.

The outlook of my restaurant

Current level - 14 n current earning - 16,214

Business running in my restaurant xD

My employees

My employees

My employee

Award dat i get

There is another game application in Facebook called World Cafe.. It is something like Restaurant City but it cant run automatically when u r away from the restaurant.. Although u hired chef n waiter, u oso need to be online to cook, serve n clean.. It is a bit troublesome..

In the conclusion, I prefer Restaurant City more than World Cafe ^^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner