Friday, October 23, 2009

My Live Signature

I was reading a blog belongs to 1 of my fren.. When I'm almost to the end of the blog, i suddenly saw a signature on her blog.. Hmm, really wondering how she put it in.. So I click on her signature n came out another page called "My Live Signature".. Dis interesting website is let you to create your signature.. xD

There got 3 methods to create the signature.. The 1st method is to use the signature creation wizard.. Wat u need to do is to enter your name of the signature, select the handwriting that suits you from the offered list, specify the size, color and slope of the signature and it will be ready!

The 2nd method is draw your own personal signature.. U juz need to use your mouse or pen to hand make your own personal signature straight on your screen.. And the last method is using a scanned image.. If you need to get an exact copy of your signature, u need to write down your signature on a piece of paper, scan it and send to "My Live Signature".. Their designers will process the image in a short period of time and use it to create a signature for you.. If you choose dis method, u need to pay for the charges..

Without thinking much, I try to create a signature for myself ^^ I choosed the 1st method n here are the steps of creating my signature.. xD

Step 1: Enter the name


Step 2: Select the font

Step 3: Select the size



Step 4: Select the colour


Step 5: Select the slope

Step 6: Name the signature

Here is the signature dat i created



For more information, please click the link below n lets try to create 1 signature for your own ^^

http://www.mylivesignature.com/index.php

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I badly wanted to know how to add a signature at the end of blog post. After searching for hours finally I found this article in which you have described the complete process. Thank you so much for this favor.
digital id

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner