Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mafia Wars

I've been start playing Mafia Wars, a game application in Facebook for more than 1/2 year.. Dis game was recommended by my bf. ^^ my current level for the game is 107.. quite high level right?? No...~ my bf's level is much higher than me.. dats is 234.. omg~! so high level liao @@
hmm, I've been stop playing the game for some time so dats why my level is still low.. Previously, my level is higher than 1 of my fren, nigel's level but now he is already higher than me.. I'm wondering how he can so fast level up.. As i know, the higher level, the enery is getting higher.. n it takes time to recover the energy.

Current Level - 107

The war dat I declared n I won the war xD

Mafias dat helped me in the war

Mafias dat helped me in the war

My current statistic

The weapon dat i owned

The weapon dat i owned

The armor & vehicles dat i owned

The vehicles & boosts dat i owned

The properties dat i owned

My current finance dat i earned

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner