Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snow Ice @ 100 Yen Shop

I came across to dis shop quite many times when i had dinner wif my bf in Sunway Mentari Court but never go into the shop.. But finally i went to the shop on last Sat wif my bf n my fren, June after our dinner.. Went to dis kind of shop once which is quite long time ago..

Dis shop kinda special coz beside the entrance corner there's selling Snow Ice dessert. This little Japanese shop sells all kind of Japanese stuffs such as house utensils, kitchen inventories, foods, drinks, massage items n etc etc.. Most of the stuffs in dis shop was sell at the price of RM4.90 per item.


Menu of Snow Ice

Before left the shop, the Japanese dessert, which is known as Snow Ice had caught my eyes. It makes me felt want to taste it.. xD Dis dessert is non-fattening :D Without thinking much, me n my bf ordered the Coffee Snow Ice.. 2 of us shared 1 bowl of it.. Yum yum..~! It looks simple preparation, i saw the girl took the ice cube that had being FLAVORED with coffee, put on the penguin machine, blended this soft like snow into the bowl. After that pour the choco topping on top and lastly sprinkle some choco chip on top of it.. Here u r.. The Coffee Snow Ice is ready to be serve which is cost me RM4.90.


Blended Ice Cube

Coffee Snow Ice ^^

Milk Snow Ice

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner