Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Party

Since after my dad was met an accident in last 2 yrs, my dad's frens, my bro's frens n not forgotten the Japanese Buddisht Members had helped my family a lot.. some of them had recommend some biz to my dad, some drove my dad to hospital for checked up.. n some helped my dad to move furnitures from office back to home..

In terms of thanks them, my family had held a small n simple buffet party yesterday.. I helped my mom early in the morning to prepare food n drinks.. There's quite a lot of food such as fried rice, fried bihun, fried tom yam mee, fruit salad, 100 plus, carlsberg n etc etc..

Below are some of the photos dat i taken during the party..



Really thanks them a lot.. Ur kindness will keep in our heart.. xD

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner