Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tomoe @ SS15

Its time for dinner again.. As usual, bf will asked the same question.. "What to eat??" and my answer to his question is "Dunno".. =.=' Then bf said, "Ok, lets go for something ho liao.." I'm wondering.. wat ho liao food he's going to bring me eat.. Hmmm...


And here we come to Tomoe Japanese Restaurant.. Why Tomoe?? Actually I oso dunno why I chose Tomoe.. Coz I juz simply point to dat restaurant and bf said "Ok, we eat here".. =.='


Its first time for both of us stepped in to dis Tomoe.. It is juz located in front of Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC). As we stepped in to the restaurant, the staff usher us inside with loud Japanese greetings.. :D  Nice interior design.. Feel very comfortable.. ^^


cutlery

The Menu

Feeling lost after looking at the food available in the menu.. All of the food looks very delicious.. *saliva is dropping* 
After a long decision, here are the food dat we ordered.. 


Rice Topped with Grilled Eel & Rice Topped with Beef


Sushi & Grilled Fish

Dear & Me with the drink

The bill of the nite



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner