Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fong Lye Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid

After being lazy for sometime, lazy pig is back in action again.. :P

I have been shared quite a lot of food, such as Japanese Cuisine, Chinese Cuisine, desserts & Western Cuisine.. in my bloggie.. but I never share about Taiwanese Cuisine.. Anyway, today I would like to share about it wif u all.. :D

Fong Lye Restaurant

Its 1st time for me to step in to dis Fong Lye Restaurant.. Dis restaurant is located at lower ground of Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, which is juz a few door steps from Sushi King.. Once I stepped in to the restaurant, I feel very comfortable.. The interior design of the restaurant is very nice.. especially the chairs, which is in sofa type.. really comfortable.. Juz like the feeling of "home sweet home".. ^^

The interior design

Looking through the menu.. So many choices of set meals till I dunno which 1 to choose..
Wah~! All the food is look so yummy.. *Saliva dropping & wipe it away*.. So pai seh.. >.<

The Menu

After make a long decision, finally we make an order.. There is an order list provided in every tables.. Wat u all have to do is juz tick the food dat u want in the order list and pass it to the waiter/ waitress.. Is dat very simple?? hehe ^^

Hmm, not forgetting about the photos.. While waiting for the food being served, I start snapping everywhere.. for my bloggie assignment.. ^^
Watermelon Milk, Oolong Passion Fruit Tea & Taiwan Deep Fried Chicken

Fried Sliced Beef with Green Onion + soup & Spare Ribs Set Meal + Soup

The address of the restaurant 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

bring me eat =D

Emmie said...

ok, lets go.. u belanja me :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner