Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mini Vacuum


Hey, boys & girls.. guess wat is dis?? *scratching head*..
Ok, lets me tell u.. It is a laptop mini vacuum.. :D Cool right?? hehe ^^
Lappie is full of dust.. *sad*
So bf is looking for something to clean the dust off.. One day, I went shopping wif bf in Carrefour.. and bf found dis cute mini vacuum.. and he bought it.. :D
Yeah~! Finally found something to clear off the dust on my lappie.. ^^


Wondering of how to use it?? It's very simple.. Juz plug it in to the USB port, turn on the switch and you can start playing wif the mini vacuum..

Vacuum it wif a brush

Vacuum it wif a hose tube

Now I can juz simply plug in the mini vacuum whenever I like to clean up the dust on my lappie.. I no need to have headache, thinking of how to clean it off.. ^^ 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

wei.. can use to vacum your bf janggut.. =P

Emmie said...

swt lah.. =.=' dis is mini vacuum.. not shaver.. >.<

Avichen Kei said...

Oh, I have one too, but very easy to spoiled. The one I have just spoiled after 3 use... >_<""

Emmie said...

huh?? so lousy?? i hope mine wont be so lousy.. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner