Monday, November 8, 2010

JoJo Little Kitchen @ SS15


Had lunch wif my buddy at here on last 2 weeks.. At 1st, we decided to have Pan Mee at Face to Face but she had over shot the shop n came to dis Jojo Little Kitchen.. which is oso serving Pan Mee as well.. Since both of us never been to dis shop before, so we decided to have a try on it..

Hmm, wat is Pan Mee?? Actually, Pan Mee is a type of Hokkien-style noodle dat made of flour and egg. It literally means flat flour noodle.. ^^

Daily Menu Set

The daily menu set is only available during the weekdays.. There only got 2 different types of Pan Mee for each day, from Mon - Fri.. which is come wif a cup of drink.. ^^ Very worth for it.. 

Menu

There are various type of Pan Mee dat u can select from the menu.. From the most traditional type which is dry & soup Pan Mee to the new brand Pan Mee which is Curry Pan Mee, Lor Pan Mee and etc.. 

Chili

Not forgetting the chili as well.. when having Pan Mee.. U can add more of the chili according to ur own taste preference of hotness and spiciness.. ^^

Here are the food dat we had.. For me, I ordered Herbal Chicken Pan Mee.. It is not my taste.. I'm wondering, how come the herbal soup is sweet and spicy.. While I'm eating, I found some green small pieces of chili inside my Pan Mee.. @@ Seriously, I dun have any idea of it.. Really spoiled my mood of having Pan Mee.. 

As for my buddy, June.. she ordered Dry Pork Pan Mee.. It looks tastier than mine.. but she complain dat the portion of the mee is so small and the ingredients are so less.. Kenot fill up her hungry stomach.. =.='

Besides, we oso ordered a bowl of Wanton Soup.. It disappointed us again.. The filling of the Wanton is so less.. and the soup is damn SALTY..~!!! >.<


One word to describe our lunch of the day is.. SUCKS~! We decided not to step in to the shop again.. Say N.. O.. NO~! to JoJo Little Kitchen..



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner