Friday, August 20, 2010

I-City @ Shah Alam

Everytime I'm going Klang wif bf, we sure will passed by the I-City but never been there before.. As bf promised, he will bring me there.. Unfortunately, till now he oso never bring me to there.. *sob sob*

Anyway, nevermind.. Finally I have a chance going there wif a fren of mine on last Saturday.. Actually, both of us oso not so sure about the exactly location of the I-City.. but we still try our best to look for the place wif the guidance of the Garmin.. and Yeah!! Finally we reached the correct place.. *winks*

Stucked in the jam, queueing up to buy the entrance ticket which is juz cost RM10 per car.. Is dat cheap?? Hmm, I really dunno.. coz some said is cheap, some said no..

Without talking much, lets the photos below tell u more about I-City.. ^^















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner