Sunday, August 1, 2010

Egg In The Basket

Bored wif the breakfast dat u had everyday??? Thinking of having new recipe for breakfast?? If you are, here is the new recipe dat I wanna share out.. Its "Egg in the Basket". A fren of mine share the article of dis recipe wif me on last Friday.. when I'm looking through the recipe, its looked like very simple.. Juz as easy as ABC.. so I wanna to have a try on it.. hehe ^^

Its sunny Sunday morning.. My mood is super duper good once I woke up early in the morning.. I told bf dat I wanna make him a yummy breakfast and asked him to buy the ingrediants for me.. hehe ^^

The ingrediants dat you need are..

1) Whole meal bread

2) Eggs

3) Marjerin/ Butter

And the steps are..
Making a whole in the center of the bread by using round cookie cutter or round glass cup

Spread the majerin/ butter on both side

Hatch an egg in a bowl wif the nice egg yolk.. :D

Heat up the frying pan wif a low temperature.. and toast the bread into golden yellow colour
Once the bread is crunchier, pour the egg into the hole and cook for a while to let the bottom of the egg gets hardens before flipping over

Tarda, my yummy "Egg in the Basket" is finally ready

Nice to eat when it is hot.. Very crunchy and delicious.. If you like, you oso can served it wif chilli sauce/ ketchup/ mayonnaise.. :D

Dats my breakfast of the day.. and bf said its nice.. wakakaka..



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner