Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grand Steamboat Garden @ Taipan USJ


Quite long time no steamboat liao.. so I finally decided to have steamboat dinner wif my buddy.. and here we come to dis Grand Steamboat Garden to have our steamboat.. The restaurant is located at Taipan USJ, which is same row with Public Bank.. :) I read my fren's blog about dis restaurant and she told me about it too.. I'm really attracted to it and wanna go for a try.. hehe ^^



Dis restaurant served  buffet style of steamboat.. Eat all you can which is juz at RM26.80 per pax.. but it is totally different from other steamboat restaurant dat I had been before.. Dis restaurant served their food in a belt, juz like eating sushi in sushi restaurant.. quite interesting.. ^^


besides, there are 4 pots on each tables.. and each person will have his/hers own soup individually..

Tom Yam Soup

Chicken Soup

The sauce

Chicken Wings

Fried Wan Tan & Dumplings

Beef

Fried Rice

Fried Bihun

Enjoying.. "Peace"

Oh!! 3 fellas eat so much food??? Can u imagine dat?? lolx

Never missed out the desserts.. They served Tau Foo Fa and of coz.. ice cream as well.. ^^

Tau Foo Fa

4 different flavour of ice cream - Vanilla, Yam, Strawberry and Mint



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner