Friday, August 20, 2010

Durian Again

Its back dated post again.. After I had my durian in USJ 14, I start craving for durians.. =X U know lah.. now is durian season mah.. who not craving for durians wor.. hehe ^^

Went for dinner in hawker stall at SS15.. Once reached there, I can smell the frangrance smell of durians from the fruit stall which is juz a few steps from the hawker stall.. Then I told bf dat I smell something so fragrance.. :P and he said, go for durian after dinner.. HUH?? Really ar?? *wondering*


After our dinner, then bf stopped by at the fruit stall.. Wondering why he stopped at there.. Oh!! Yuan lai he wants to buy durians.. LOLX.. While waiting for bf dealing wif the durian seller, my hand start itchy and start snapping some of the photos for my assignment.. =X

Bf choose 3 of the D24 and ask the seller to open the durian.. See whether is nice yellowish pile or not.. See whether got worms or not.. Wow!! Its nice without any worms.. ^^ Saliva is dropping liao.. Durian, oh Durian.. I cant wait to eat u.. =X

Dis 3 durians juz cost us about RM27.. Is dat cheap?? Hmm, I think is ok lor.. hehe ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner