Wanna to have ur meal in a special concept restaurant?? Then u can try it out at T-Bowl Concept Restaurant.. ^^ dis unique concept is basically designed base on the bathroom concept; where the toilet bowl as a seat, basin as a dining table, mini toilet bowl as a food bowl.. Hahaha... Is dat cute & unique??

Now their 3rd branch is coming to Sunway Pyramid.. ^^


I been there for 3 times since the restaurant was open.. @@  1st & 2nd time, I went there wif bf..

My 1st visit:
Dear, wat r u looking??

Dats me.. wif the 3 "SAI" on top my head.. lolx

while for the 3rd time, I went wif my buddy, June.. since she bugging for so long wanna  go "JIAK SAI".. lolx..
So we went there on last Saturday since she wanna to buy a dress for her annual dinner.. xD

The Menu

The toilet bowl as a seat

Open the cover.. :P

Basin as a dining table

The designs

Designs

My Drum Stick Ramen in a mini toilet bowl

Her steam pork rice wif eggplant in mini bathtub 

Hot sweet apple wif fungus in mini bathtub

My cappucino which is looks like urine.. =.='

Our dessert of the day

Smelly..~!!! =X

Yucks~!! =X



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner