Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Valentive's Day 2011

Arrggghh~!!! Valentine's Day is already over for almost 3 weeks.. now only I get my blog updated about my valentine's celebration.. Really sorry for the late update due to my laziness.. >.<


A surprise flower from him.. ^^

Three roses - I Love You ^^

Dis year, the Valentine's Day is falled on Monday, which is a working day as well.. and din go for any celebration.. *sad*
Anyway, we postponed the celebration till Saturday.. although bf is still working on dat day, but he came back early juz to bring me out for dinner.. *wondering where he wanna to bring me for dinner*.. till his car stopped in front of the shop, then I only know where we are going to have our dinner.. =.=' and here we come to Salmon Steak House.. which is located at SS15.. 

Our Belated Valentine's Dinner.. xD












0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner