Tuesday, February 9, 2010

XES Shoes

I saw my colleague bought a new pair of shoes on last Friday from Carrefour, XES Shoes shop.. Then I asked her how much is dat.. She said, buy 1 pair n the 2nd pair is juz for Rm0.88.. The price of the 2nd pair of shoes muz b lower or equivalent price wif the 1st pair..

After she told me about it, I oso think of getting myself a new pair of shoes since my current shoes is almost spoil.. So I went to Carrefour, XES Shoes shop on Sunday, the last day of the promotion.. ^^ and I get my new shoes which is cost me Rm59.90 and another pair of shoes for my bf which is Rm39.90.. In total, i juz spend Rm60.80 for 2 pairs of shoes.. ^^ quite cheap right?? hehe..

Below are the photos of my new shoes.. :P

 My new shoes in the box

Bf's new shoes in the box

Nice n comfortable
div align="center">


Nice n comfortable



1 comments:

Mark said...

Finding the proper women shoe shop can be a challenging tasks at times. However, if you get some tips you will be able to figure out the best shop that you should shop at to find the high quality items that you want to have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner