My bf came to my house bai nian on the 4th day of CNY (Chu 4).. He reached my place at around 6something in the evening.. So surprising to c him.. @@ Then we went out for dinner since my mom did not cooked on dat day.. It is very cracking our head to think of where to have our dinner..

At 1st, think of juz to have a simple dinner at my little bro's fren's stall.. but the stall was not open on dat day.. Then my mom suggest to have vegetarian dinner at my neighbour's new open shop opposite SMJK San Min..

As we reached there, luckily there was not really many ppl.. Once we being sit, my mom n dad were bz looking through the menu.. Cracking their head to think of wat to order.. >< My mom ordered a few dishes, included the Curry Fish which is one of the famous dish of the restaurant.. ^^


Curry Fish *yum yum~!..*

Simple Vegetables







Location:
No. 7, Taman Impiana II,
Jalan Merbok,
36000 Teluk Intan,
Perak

Business Time:
10.30am - 9.30pm
Below is the location map to Grean House Vegetarian Restaurant.. xD










2 comments:

Ba Ong said...

Thanks for recommendation!
I'm finding vegetarian restaurants in Teluk Intan, as my colleague is going to visit T.I. :)

KIRUTHIVASAN said...

I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Green House Vegetarian Restaurant @ Teluk Intan" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites south indian resataurant | milk & ghee sweets

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner