Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Bao Bei

The very 1st phone dat I used was Nokia 3310.. My dad bought the phone for me since I'm furthering my study in KL.. I used the phone for almost 2 or 3yrs and it was lost by my little bro when he exchanged the phone wif me..

1st phone - Nokia 3310

Since after the phone was lost already, then I decided to get another new phone, Nokia 6610i.. It was a colour screen wif camera, mms & radio function.. The phone has been used for almost 4 or 5 yrs.. And its time for it to spoil.. It always hang when I typed my sms half way n sometimes it can be auto off.. >.<

2nd phone - Nokia 6610i
After the phone get spoiled, I'm temporary borrowed an old phone, Nokia 1100 from my bf's sister while waiting for enough saving from me to get a new phone of Nokia 5800.. ^^ And finally I managed to get dis phone after waiting for N months.. I used my hard earn bonus to buy dis new bao bei.. ^^ I bought it through my bf's fren.. get a bit cheaper.. :P
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800

The accessories of the phone

My new bao bei ^^
I wanted a touch screen phone very much coz I'm envy seeing ppl around me are using the touch screen phone.. I wanted to try on it to know how good is the touch screen phone.. Although there are many model of touch screen phone, but I still choosing Nokia touching phone bcoz Nokia is very friendly user.. And therefore, I choosed dis phone, Nokia 5800 a zitron set Black colour phone which had cost me about Rm1030 come wif 8G memory card.. ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner