Stomach is yelling for food early in the morning.. >.< n told bf, lets go for breakfast.. then he asked, wat to eat??? I think n think n think.. of wat to eat for breakfast.. n finally I suggested to have Dim Sum.. then he said, go where to eat Dim Sum?? then I suddenly recalled dat I had read a blog of my fren before, regarding to a Dim Sum restaurant in USJ 21.. and she oso said dat the Dim Sum there is very nice.. and the most important is cheap.. :P so I suggested to bf.. go there n have a try.. :D

And here I come to Hoong Foong Restaurant.. Its Sunday morning.. quite a lot of ppl, bring their family out for breakfast.. and we get a place dat near to the entrance.. :) once being seated, we are served by variety of dim sum.. which is in a big tray.. till dunno which 1 to choose.. Yum Yum!!! saliva oso dropping liao.. :P


Pot of Kuk Pou

Kuk Pou

Bz preparing chee cheong fun

Chopsticks

Various of dim sum

 Lo Bak Kou

Fried Ha Kau wif Mayonese

Dim Sum

Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun

Lo Mai Kai

Fried Lo Bak Kou
The Location Map



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner