Coffee Chemistry Signature is the first cafe in Malaysia serving world's finest coffee (Graffeo). It's more than just a coffee cafe as they also serve yummy-licious food with their very own defined recipe. This unique cafe is located in First Subang Mall, which is very near to OverTime. 

Coffee Chemistry Signature

As being a first timer walking into this shop, I really don't have any idea what is famous served in this unique cafe. Based on my understanding on the signboard of the shop, I thought that they served simple coffee, which is something like Starbucks. Oh~ they're serving coffee but is decorated with a simple art such as love and leaf. =D

Menu #1

Menu #2

Menu #3

Simply flipped through their menu, thinking of what to eat to filled up my empty stomach. Finally I decided to have Chicken Skewer with Mango Salsa Sauce. It is served with butter herb rice, homemade mashed potatoes and some green vegetables. Loved the sour mango salsa sauce, which really makes you have a good appetite on it. 

Chicken Skewer with Mango Salsa Sauce - RM 15.90

As for coffee lover, I will definitely have a cup of their signature coffee, Flavored Cafe Cappuccino Mocha which is come with a nice heart shape which definitely melts my heart. =D Couldn't resist myself to snap photo for this. The coffee foam had a texture and thickness; and the most important it is very flawless. The coffee is very aromatic but not bitter. I did not have to add a single pack of sugar into my coffee. =D

Flavored Cafe Cappuccino Mocha - RM 9.50

WIFI and board games available here. So that you won't feel bored while waiting for food to be served. For those who craves for beer, here also a good place to get a cheap beers. Lastly, here is definitely a good place to have a small gathering with family and friends. =D 

First Subang Mall, 
Jalan SS15/4G,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel No: +603-5612 2299 / +6012-667 7512
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday (10am - 11pm)
GPS Coordinates: 3.077759, 101.586562



1 comments:

Sherry said...

wow nice come join my give away http://namesherry.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner