Been to Sunway Pyramid recently with a buddy of mine.. Nothing much to do there except snapping photos of the Xmas decorations.. Will not miss to take photos of the nice decorations.. ^^ 



Wow~ It's so crowded.. The crowd is so happening.. Wat's going on?? Hmm, let me go nearer to have a look.. =D 
Aww~ Is Santa Claus..!! Santa Claus is coming to town~!! 


You better watch out, 
You better not cry,
Better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming to town.. 


Santa Claus #1

Santa Claus #2

Everyone is queue-ing up for their turn to take photos with Santa Claus.. So, I oso dun want to miss the chance as well.. ^^ "Lets queue up in the line.." 

Both of us together with Santa Claus

After taking photo with Santa Claus, we juz walk around and take photos..

Mr. Snow Man

The Xmas Tree

The top decorations of Sunway Pyramid

June & the Xmas tree

Dats me with the Snow Man

The deer

A candy from Santa Claus

Self shooting

Big Teddy Bear

Wow~ Can I bring all the bears back to my house?? :P

Me again #1

Me again #2

Decorations #1

Decorations #2

Me again #3



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner