Oh, Great..~! Another shop is opened in SS15.. So I have another choice of food for my lunch or dinner.. xD
As usual, I will asked bf the same question.. Wat to eat for dinner.. and he said bring you to new shop in SS15.. Wondering wat is serving in the new shop.. Once reached, I see the signboard of the shop, it is "Home Made Fish Head Noodle".. *Guessing..* Izzit served normal Fish Head Noodle dat we can get in hawker stall?? Hmmm... Till I stepped in the shop, opened the menu.. and I get the answer.. xD

Very good service.. Once we seated, we're served wif dis 2 small glass of cold drink.. Its good to quench our thirst in such a hot weather.. xD

The Menu

I opened and looking through the menu.. Wow~! There is various type of Fish Head Noodle dat served in the shop.. Its too many till I cant list it down here.. :P Besides than serving Fish Head Noodle, they oso served rice as well.. xD
Various type of Fish Head Noodles

Hmm, which one to order?? All the food is very tempting.. It's really cracking my head.. >.< 
Finally, I made up my mind n ordered dis, Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon with XO Sauce which is RM10.80.. Sound great.. Haha.. It served with 4 big chuck of deep fried fish head, slices ginger and lots of chopped tomatoes.. A bit of spicy.. The fish is very crunchy exterior and the meat is very sweet, very fresh.. Be careful while eating the fish head.. Lots of fish bones.. ^^
Fried Fish Head Mee Hoon with XO Sauce (RM10.80)

As for bf, he ordered Assam Fish with rice in claypot which is RM9.80.. It served with few slices of fillet and some vege.. I tried it and the Assam taste is very sour which is very appetizing.. Recommended to those who love sour food.. xD
Assam Fish with Rice (RM9.80)

Besides, bf oso ordered Crispy Fillet Fish with Honey.. Yes, it is crispy but a bit salty.. It is nice to eat together with rice.. 
Crispy Fillet Fish with Honey (RM6.30)

As for our drink, I ordered Mango Snow.. It served with sliced mangoes, chopped jelly, chopped nata de coco and a cherry on top of the ice.. It is cold enough to quench my thirstiness.. xD
Mango Snow (RM5.70)

While for bf, he get himself a Strawberry Green Tea.. Hmm, Strawberry Green Tea??? Sound weird.. O.o?? Haha.. It's sour which brings the taste of green tea.. Really nice to drink.. xD
Strawberry Green Tea (RM4.80)

Thumb up for the food and recommended to have a try on it although the price is a bit costly.. xD

The Address for Subang Outlet



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner