Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Simple Birthday Celebration

Oh~! So fast it comes to the month of April.. @@ Dis is showed dat time is passing very fast without we noticed it.. *Tik Tok, Tik Tok..* and I'm getting a year older again.. *sob sob* anyway, 人老心不老.. ^_^
Get a lot of wishes from family and frens.. It really touched my heart and brighten my day.. ^^

Hmm, never think of how to celebrate my birthday.. Juz had a simple dinner wif my frens and of coz wif bf as well.. at Hainan Tea, Bandar Putri Puchong.. ^^  Dis was my second time been to the shop..

Comfortable seat

Mutton Dried Curry Mee

Curry Mee wif Chicken



Fried Chee Cheong Fun

Mee Soup

Lemon Wheatgrass


Roasted Pork wif chee cheong fun

Birthday cake

Ready to cut the cake.. ^^

Yummy



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner