Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hong Kong Dessert (甜品哥哥) @ SS15


甜品哥哥 is located at SS15, opposite of Asia Cafe. Dis shop is serving Hong Kong style dessert..

Passing by dis dessert shop for few times but never stepped into the shop before.. Coz bf said the dessert of the shop is not very nice.. but my fren said, some of the dessert is not bad.. Hmm, I'm really wondering about it and wish to find out the answer by myself.. ^^ And finally, I got a chance to go to the shop and try out the dessert.. ^^

Last 2 weeks ago, my fren date me for dinner at Asia Cafe and we had our dessert right after the dinner.. Dis is my first time stepped into the shop.. As I walked in, the scenario of the shop is not really happening.. Hmm, mayb the nite is still early.. Enjoying the soft music dat makes you feel very relax.. xD

The Shop - 甜品哥哥

The Menu

There's varieties of desserts to choose and all of it are very tempting.. *drooling* All desserts are very yummy and it is  hardly for me to choose.. Hmm, since we juz took dinner, so decide to take some fruits for a better digestion.. ^^ and here I ordered "Heart of Greed" dessert.

"Heart of Greed" dessert is full of fruits such as watermelon, kiwi, mango, jelly and as well as natta de coco.. Fruits are well diced into cube and combined wif jelly and natta de coco..

Fresh and juicy fruits melting in mouth.. Really yummy.. Love it till max.. ^^ 



As for my fren, June, she had a bowl of Fresh Fruits with Noodles..  Oh~! Quite special on dis dessert coz they used noodles for the dessert.. It is not the normal noodles dat we used to eat.. Dis noodle is special made from jelly wif spring.. A little milky taste.. ^^ *Thumb up* for it..




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner