Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chu 3 - Home Photo Shooting & Seafood Lunch

The time is really flies.. CNY was already passed for 3days.. Any program for me today?? I'm damn bored for the pass 2 days..  Oh~!! A fren of mine from Ipoh is visiting me.. ^^  So, wat is our program of the day??

First Program: Home Photo Shooting :P

Me, Mum, Dad & Nigel

Me & Nigel

June, Mum, Dad & Nigel

4 of us again.. :P

Horns on mum's head.. LOLX

 
Mum & Dad

June & I

Leng Leng Mummy

June

Dats me.. 

After finished our photo shooting, then we continue wif our 2nd program.. Dats is going out for lunch.. :P

Second Program: Seafood Lunch @ Simpang Empat

Waiting for the food to be served

Photo shooting again.. 2 of us.. :P

"Chui Pei" Chicken

Yao Mak

Nai Yao Ha Kou

Steam Fish

Bz eating.. :P

Eat, eat, eat..... 




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner