Its being quite long time I never updated my blog.. due to my laziness.. Wakakakaka.. Really pai seh.. =X Got a lot of things dat I want to update in my blog but all of it seems like outdated for so long.. >.< So I decided not to bother all the outdated post.. and lets start from my CNY celebration on Chu 2.. xD

Bro is almost finished work and its time to go fetch him.. Daddy said wait for his call only go fetch him but mom said, no need lah.. Juz go there and wait.. =.=' since we haven taken our dinner, mom n I followed as well.. we reached bro's working place at around 9pm.. and there was a lion dance at his working place.. So we decided to see the lion dance 1st.. :P

























0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner