Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pinang Peranakan Mansion

U all muz b wondering where I been for my Penang trip.. Right??
Here is my story for my 1st day at Penang..

Felt hungry after we checked in to hotel.. Then brother suggest to eat in hotel.. 

Dad & Mom are looking at the menu

Xmas Decorations

Chicken in the basket

Mixed Grill

As soon as we finished our lunch, we went to Pinang Peranakan Mansion. It is located at 29, Church Street, 10200 Penang. Once again, thanks to Mr. GPS which guide us to the right place.. ^^ 

The admission fee for the adults to the Peranakan Mansion is juz for Rm10 while free admission for the children below 6 yrs old.. 

Click here to know more about the history of the Pinang Peranakan.. ^^ 

Below is the video clip of the photos dat I taken in the Pinang Peranakan Mansion.. xD





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner