Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday to Penang

Wah!! Its being quite a long time I never update my blog.. Since early of the month till now.. LOLx..
Anyway, here is the latest news from me.. ^^

It is last month of the year 2010.. Everyone is trying to clear their annual leave n go for a vacation.. and it same goes to me as well.. I been to Penang wif my family.. It is a 3 days 2 nites trip.. Me n bf went back hometown a day earlier, which is on Friday nite.. Stay a nite in TI and depart to Penang on the next day.. ^^

Wake up as early as 7am.. To get ourselves ready..!! and start our journey to Penang at around 8something.. It takes around 4hrs drive to reach the destination.. and we reached Georgetown at around 12pm.. Checked in to Hotel M'sia, which dad had booked a month earlier.. hehe ^^

Hmm.. Wondering where is the hotel located.. Anyway, thanks GOD.. Mr. GPS is wif me and it guided us to the hotel.. ^^








More updates about my trip to Penang is coming soon.. Stay Tune!! ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner