Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Poh Loong Steamboat @ Teluk Intan

Oh no.. Its being quite long I din update my blog adi.. Feel lazie to do so.. n now I'm back again to update my blog.. Lolx..


I was going back to hometown end of last month during Merdeka Day.. Not much thing to do at hometown.. except attending Roy's birthday dinner at Poh Loong Steamboat.. Its juz a simple dinner.. :D

Wow!! So many food on the table.. Can we finish it up?? Actually, we really cant finished up the food.. Lolx..


After finished the dinner, and its time to cut the birthday cake.. and here is our main actor of the nite, Mr. Roy Ong.. Lolx

Happy Birthday, Roy.. Wish your dreams come true.. Have a healthy and happy all the time..



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner