Monday, September 27, 2010

CitrusPlus @ SS15

Arrgghh!! Wat happen to me recently ar?? Feel lazie to keep my blog up to date.. Everyday on9 oso feel lazie to log in to my blogger to update my blog.. Anyway, here is my latest news from me.. although it is already back dated for some time.. :P

Its the 1st time I stepped into dis shop, dat called Citrusplus. Dis restaurant is located at SS15, which is same row with Mcd.. :D

Feel nice once I stepped in to the shop.. A simple design from the shop makes me falled in love wif it.. ^^
The shop is serving western food in a big portion wif a reasonable price.. Recommended to eat here.. :D

Besides than enjoying the food, you oso can enjoying the free WIFI access as well if you got bring along ur lappie/ hp.. :D



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner