Saturday, January 2, 2010

Year 2010

Hmm, another year is gone.. Time really flies.. Din go anywhere for countdown but dis year I'm going back to my hometown celebrating New Year.. So many years din go back celebrate New Year wif family in hometown..

New Year, New Resolution, New Life, New Beginning.. ^^
My Year 2010 resolution.. ^^

Health - Take good care of my health.. So I'll be healthy all the time.. ^^
Career - Work harder n harder.. So my salary can increase again.. hehe ^^
Family - Wish my family healthy oways.. ^^
Financial - Have more saving.. so can help my family.. ^^
Relationship - He loves, care n sayang me more.. *wahahahaha*.. ^^
Travel - Hope can travel at least 1 time to oversea n 2 or 3 times to local place.. ^^
Gadget - Hope can buy a new hp n laptop for myself.. ^^

*Make a wish, Make a wish*... Hope all my wishes come true.. *winks*




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner