Everytime my parents came to Subang, we din even bring them for seafood due to the car accident dat met by my poor dad.. He went through an operation.. So need to pantang, kenot eat seafood.. :(

Anyway, my dad is already 100% recovered.. xD *thanks GOD*.. So we decided to have seafood dinner at Teluk Gong.. We started our journey from Subang, using the Kesas Highway at around 6something.. Hmm, it was rain heavily but it din spoil our mood to have seafood dinner.. ^^ My bf drove slowly n finally we reached the destination safely at around 7something ^^..

Although it was raining but still got many ppl going out for dinner.. The scenario is very lively and happening..

We ordered Tom Yam Prawn in Coconut, Kong Pou Mantis Prawn, Kam Heong Bamboo Lala, Kangkung Belacan, Fu Yong Tan, steam fish (dunno wat fish - my mom ordered) and Lemon Chicken (fried chicken cooked in lemon sauce).. Yum Yum~!..


Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant


Kong Pou Mantis Prawn


Steam Fish

Tom Yam Prawn in CoconutKangkung Belacan Kam Heong Bamboo Lala
Lemon ChickenFu Yong Tan
After our dinner, my brother's gf said she want to buy some stationeries n biscuits to bring back Kuantan.. So we went to Carrefour to shop for her things.. n my things as well ^^

Dats my Xmas celebration wif my family.. ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner