Saturday, June 20, 2009

Office Renovation

For the last 3 weeks, my office was having renovation.. since we are getting more payment from a project in SG. Buloh, my boss decided to renovate the office.. before the renovation, my office has 6 rooms.. my boss decide to break 1 room, so the space will become larger.. then he oso want to change the ceiling n change the floor carpet to radiant wood..

when the office is almost finish renovate, me n my colleague (2 girls) rearrange the furnitures.. cant imagine dat juz 2 of us carrying tables, racks n some of the floor radiant woods.. hehe ^^ unfortunately, while moving 1 of the table, the table is loosen n it bumped on to my leg.. omg~! damn pain.. cant even step on the floor.. luckily, after a moment, i can slowly walk to my place and have a sit.. i saw my leg, it was SWOLEN :'(

finally the photo of the new office is uploaded here xD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ask ur boss pay u medical fees for ur leg bengkang la.. =P

Emmie said...

he said got reward for us.. :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner