Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Well You Know June Tan?

since my office is under renovation, i have ntg much to do n logged into Facebook and i came accross interesting application that is called "How Well You Know Me". Without thinking so much, i decided to take dis application dat belongs to my fren, June Tan. I wanna to test myself to c how well i know her since primary school till now.. xD
Below is the result dat i taken from the test xD


oh yeah~! i really know her well.. from the test i taken, i get 100%.. haha..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

apalah.. my question so easy sure u get 100% la... =P

Emmie said...

coz i know u well.. dats y i get 100% :P

Nigel said...

so simple to know June well, that's y so easy very close to her :p

Unknown said...

wtf... of coz easy 2 know.. that y i have so many bf including u right nigel...? ar. .dont be lame.. later i dunno who 2 choose... =.="

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner