Came across dis contest when I was browsing FB in dis morning..
I found it quite interesting and the grand prize for the contest is very attractive..

Dat's 4days 3nights Hong Kong trip for 2 person!!

Hmmm... Quite attractive right?? Hehe^^
Without thinking much, I quickly click into the link and follow all the steps dat required..
And posted a photo of mine n bf..
The photo dat I chose for the contest is......

Sweet Sweet right?? Hehe..^^

In order to complete the requirement for the contest, I need a little help from all my lovely family n frens..
Juz a simple help will do.. ^^

Dat's... juz follow the following steps below.. ^^
1st Step: Click "Like" on dis link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/GoodDeals2ucom/121759287903886

2nd Step: Click "Like" on dis link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=126859674060514&set=pu.121759287903886&type=1&theater

Last but not least, ur clicks are extremely appreciated..
Thanks.. ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner