Monday, May 17, 2010

Pasar Malam @ SS2

Went to pasar malam at SS2 on last Thursday nite.. Actually went to there is to help my colleague to buy a big lighter.. I tried to find from the beginning of the pasar malam till the end.. but cant get it.. anyway, its ok.. I already done my job.. xD

Then I continue my shopping at pasar malam.. n saw a stall dat selling T.I chee cheong fun.. YUM YUM~! my favourite food since I was young.. bought 2 slices for my dinner.. hehe ^^ but it is not really nice to eat coz its not hot enough n very sticky.. haiz~!
Mango Sago Lolo
Anson Chee Cheong Fun
After bought the chee cheong fun, then I saw a stall dat selling dessert, dat called Fruity Lolo.. a very yummy dessert.. its so tempting n I bought 1 cup of it, share wif bf.. There are so many flavour n I choosed Mango flavour.. besides than selling fresh fruit lolo, they oso sell soya bean & tau fu fa wif tang yuan..

Besides than buying food, bf oso bought 1 pair of soldier pants for his company function.. ^^



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner